Yenlo guarantee a first class training
Training on WSO2 products provided by Yenlo have been carefully constructed by WSO2 and the WSO2 Community and are only carried out by qualified Yenlo lecturers. All training materials, such as documentation, reference sources, presentations and hand-on labs are developed or carefully selected by Yenlo based on our experience and real-life customers cases.
- Public onsite Classroom training programs will take place in Europe and the United States
- Online Classroom training will take place via Zoom in CET or PST timezone
- Private (onsite) can take place on request
- Language of communication is English
- Training materials are only available in English
- All course participants should make use of a laptop of their own/company in order to participate in the hands-on labs
- All course participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of Java, Linux, Webservices and XML/XSLT.
- One training per person
- Training material (© by Yenlo)
Prices don’t include:
- Travel and subsistence expenses
Price & Payment Online Training
The daily rate for Online Classroom Training is €700,- / $800,- per participant per day. The payment needs to be done upfront. An invoice will be sent after your registration. After receiving your payment you will get an email with detailed instructions about the training.