Why Do You Need a Modern, Cloud-Native API Integration Platform?
In this paper, we discuss seven areas where WSO2 provides significant advantages over proprietary platforms, especially the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform. This information is of much value when your organization is following a cloud-native digital transformation journey.
About this whitepaper
The world of APIs and enterprise computing is going through a rapid shift into a cloud-native future. As the world shifts, this is a good time to re-evaluate whether your API platform is prepared for the new world.
This white paper examines why an open-source API and integration platform is the right choice for many organizations that are following a cloud-native digital transformation journey.
In this paper, we discuss seven areas where WSO2 provides significant advantages over proprietary platforms, especially the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform:
- Anypoint is optimized for proprietary, inflexible deployment, not cloud-native deployment in Kubernetes and serverless environments;
- You are building an “integrated API Supply Chain”;
- You need to migrate from Mule 3.x;
- The wrong TCO and pricing model inhibits innovation;
- You need to be ready for real-time and streaming APIs;
- An API Integration platform needs strong identity and access control;
- It’s a vision that fundamentally differentiates software.
Receive this whitepaper by mail
Fill in the form below and we will send you an unique download link in your mailbox in minutes. As always: Don’t forget to check your spam folder.