Envisioning Smart Cities that Work
A case for how governments, legislators, and private sector can implement Smart City Frameworks to leap into a future that sees technology as an empowering and supporting ecosystem for thriving societies in urban areas.
What we’ll cover in this whitepaper
In this Yenlo whitepaper we address the needs and advantages of Smart City Frameworks, the integration challenges that come with implementation of use cases, and finally the considerations and recommendations that are important to achieve a fully operational Smart City.
- Smart Cities: How to build a Future that works for All
- The need for a Smart City Framework
- Challenges in becoming a Smart City
- Considerations for a Smart City Platform
- An example case for Smart Transt
- Yenlo & WSO2 Framework for Smart Cities
Receive this whitepaper by mail
Fill in the form below and we will send you an unique download link in your mailbox in minutes. As always: Don’t forget to check your spam folder.