The world of APIs and enterprise computing is going through a rapid shift into a cloud-native future. As the world shifts, this is a good time to re-evaluate whether your API platform is prepared for the new world.
This white paper examines why an open-source API and integration platform is the right choice for many organizations that are following a cloud-native digital transformation journey.
In this paper, we discuss seven areas where WSO2 provides significant advantages over proprietary platforms, especially the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform:
- Anypoint is optimized for proprietary, inflexible deployment, not cloud-native deployment in Kubernetes and serverless environments;
- You are building an “integrated API Supply Chain”;
- You need to migrate from Mule 3.x;
- The wrong TCO and pricing model inhibits innovation;
- You need to be ready for real-time and streaming APIs;
- An API Integration platform needs strong identity and access control;
- It’s a vision that fundamentally differentiates software.