To go digital, you need an IT organization, an enterprise architecture, IT processes, and tools that allow for new projects to go live tomorrow instead of next week. The ability to do this will give you a competitive advantage and it will also reduce costs.
But how do you get there? If you ask us, digital transformation requires the following six elements:
- DevOps, NoOps, and pluggable adaptive Stacks
- APIs connecting the outside world to the inside world
- Service integration and routing by using an ESB
- IAM to protect you and your information
- Analytics to find out what is going on
- IoT to increase customer intimacy