WSO2 Identity Server: Adding Hardware Security Module
In this webinar
Security is as strong as its weakest link and in many cases that link is either human or encryption based. Although security is a subjective topic, almost everyone will agree that using a hardware security module (HSM) to safeguard and manage digital keys is a huge improvement over software based management. Yubico Hardware Security Module (YubiHSM), a hardware security module of Yubico, is easy and affordable way to secure authentication secrets.
This webinar will discuss:
- Improving security using the WSO2 Identity Server (WSO2 IS) with FIDO U2F and a YubiHSM
- Enabling FIDO U2F strong authentication support in WSO2 IS 5.1 to repair user IDs and passwords
- Easily integrating YubiHSM into the WSO2 IS to strengthen password hashes used for authentication
- Using YubiHSM within WSO2 IS computes hashes and produces local salts within this secure environment
- Using YubiHSM and WSO2 IS to set a high bar for securing secrets without breaking the bank
Watch this webinar online now
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you an unique download link in your mailbox in minutes. As always: Don’t forget to check your spam folder.