Security is as strong as its weakest link and in many cases that link is either human or encryption based. Although security is a subjective topic, almost everyone will agree that using a hardware security module (HSM) to safeguard and manage digital keys is a huge improvement over software based management. Yubico Hardware Security Module (YubiHSM), a hardware security module of Yubico, is easy and affordable way to secure authentication secrets.
This webinar will discuss:
- Improving security using the WSO2 Identity Server (WSO2 IS) with FIDO U2F and a YubiHSM
- Enabling FIDO U2F strong authentication support in WSO2 IS 5.1 to repair user IDs and passwords
- Easily integrating YubiHSM into the WSO2 IS to strengthen password hashes used for authentication
- Using YubiHSM within WSO2 IS computes hashes and produces local salts within this secure environment
- Using YubiHSM and WSO2 IS to set a high bar for securing secrets without breaking the bank