WSO2 Cloud – A Match Made in Heaven
In this webinar
For an increasing number of organizations, the cloud is part of the IT landscape. If you’re not a cloud user yet, or if you want to know more about WSO2 Cloud, this webinar is the one for you.
In this webinar, we take a closer look at ‘the cloud’, its different types (private, public, hybrid, and community), and the services WSO2 has to offer:
- Public Cloud (Beta of WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 App Manager)
- Managed WSO2 Cloud (European Region)
We will perform a live demonstration of the WSO2 Public Cloud API Manager. We will show you its speed and user friendliness and how to get access to its services. We will explain the Managed WSO2 Cloud proposition: the offer, the pay-per-use model, the benefits, and much more.
Isuru Wimalasundera (WSO2) and Rob Blaauboer (Yenlo) will discuss the different cloud services, the Public Cloud, and the Managed WSO2 Cloud. Topics include:
- What is the right cloud for you? When do you choose a private, hybrid, or public cloud?
- What are the prerequisites and which service level agreement is in place?
- Deployment on other cloud providers (and/or in other regions)
- Differences between Managed Cloud and Public Cloud offerings
Watch this webinar online now
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you an unique download link in your mailbox in minutes. As always: Don’t forget to check your spam folder.