With the help of the WSO2 API Manager, companies are able to reduce their time-to-market dramatically. This webinar demonstrates how a large energy company uses the WSO2 API Manager to do just that. The API manager is used to unlock existing back-end services quickly, so new business initiatives get connected to the main sources of data and information in a uniform way. At a service level, it will also provide the right authentication and authorization. Besides discussing the WSO2 API Manager, this webinar also covers the way AWS cloud website hosting is used to decrease the time-to-market and the service usage for billing purposes in combination with WSO2 Business Activity Monitor (WSO2 BAM).
- Usage of the API manager (in general)
- Usage of Puppet scripts for automatic deployment
- AWS for cloud website hosting
- Combining WSO2 API Manager with WSO2 BAM for billing
- Usage of WSO2 Identity Server for central identity management