When complexity requires a clear solution.
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform is an integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) built for enterprise-level organizations handling complex integration challenges. Anypoint Platform brings you hybrid integration capabilities to quickly and efficiently create a seamless integrated network of systems, applications, data, and devices.
Anypoint empowers you to surface your data—regardless of where it resides (on-premise or cloud)— and deliver intelligent, connected customer experiences across all channels and touchpoints. Accelerate your digital transformation by choosing from almost 300 standard connectors. Integrate with SOAP web services and REST APIs without coding. Use the API platform’s CI/CD capabilities for efficient deployment. And do all of that from a highly visually-minded development interface. Mulesoft’s Anypoint Platform is a powerhouse solution for your enterprise integration needs.
Making sense out of integration with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Robust enterprise security enforcement capabilities
Design and develop APIs at lightning speed with no code or low code
Supports diverse architectural styles like Microservicess, Domain Driven Design, or API-first connectivity
One Way SSL and Two Way SSL authentication
Multiple data security options and encryption and decryption mechanisms (JCE, PGP, XML)
Full support of Maven lifecycle
Anypoint Platform provides you with multiple deployment options like CloudHub, Customer Hosted (On Premise), Hybrid and Runtime Fabric Manager (Kubernetes based)
of our clients
Design Center provides tools to design your APIs, developer Connectors and MuleSoft Applications. For the design of APIs, Anypoint Platform uses RAML and OAS.
Anypoint Exchange is a repository hub where you can store your reusable assets and search for connectors and public or private assets.
- Repository hub for public templates, connectors, documents and more.
- Store assets like templates, common frameworks, and documentation.
AnyPoint Platform Runtime Manager is the place where you can deploy and manage the MuleSoft Application. It also provides capabilities to set up Anypoint Virtual Private Cloud, Virtual Private Network and Dedicated Load Balancer.
- Manage your application deployment lifecycle.
- Enable alerts like CPU Usage, Memory Usage, Worker Not Responding etc.
- Create and Manage Anypoint VPC, VPN and DLB.
- View the application metrics like CPU Usage and Memory Usage.
- Enable Static IP Address for your applications.
This component is basically used to manager users, subscriptions, roles, organization, environments, Identity Management etc.
- User Management.
- Roles creation and mapping to users.
- User Identity Management using SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
- Client Management using OpenID Connect Dynamic Client Registration.
- Business Group Management.
- Subscriptions Management.
- Enabling Multi-factor authentication.
Anypoint DataGraph is the core component of Anypoint Platform that allows you to unify the multiple APIs into a single data service.
- Easy to use, low-code, visually stunning user interface
- Centralized API lifecycle management for optimized control
- Supporting REST, SOAP, and other Webservices
- Centrally test and deploy APIs and enforce contracts and policies with an API gateway
- Monitor API health with usage dashboards and engage API developers using the developer portal.
- Strong data governance capabilities that give a full scope on who and what has access
The API Manager is the component of the Anypoint Platform that helps you manage the lifecycle of APIs and secures them.
- Securing your APIs by applying policies like IP Whitelisting, Blacklisting, JWT Validation. Policy, Client Id Enforcement Policy etc.
- Discover and manage the API lifecycle.
- Enable the Alerts for policies violations, response time etc.
- View API Analytics.
- Manager API Contracts and SLA’s.
- Apply API Policies like logging policy, header add and removal policies or any security policies.
- Proxy existing SOAP services or create new APIs from OAS and RAML definitions.
- Unlock applications, data, and microservices with an API gateway.
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform: an iPaaS like no other
For those who need a world-renowned iPaaS solution that can handle the most intricate integration challenges.
- Access to 200+ connectors including XML, SDK and Java SDK to write custom connectors
- B2B Management and Partner Management capabilities
- Includes core components to implement Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Anypoint Monitoring for monitoring the APIs and retrieving real time metrics and insights
- Applications can be deployed in 12 different AWS regions
- Built-in high availability & clustering
Your most complex integrations become clear
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform is the iPaaS solution designed for the most intricate and varied integration challenges. Get in touch with our experts today and learn how the AnyPoint Platform makes sense out of your enterprise integrations.