Analyze your way up
The WSO2 Stream Processor starts up your analytical transformation, which is equally important to your digital one. With this open source solution, you easily process millions of events per second in real time, so that you can take action- also in real time. This makes you able to respond to the things that are happening this very moment- whether inside or outside your company walls. Oh, and while you’re at it, why not connect to over 100 legacy and cloud services?
Get things done with the WSO2 Stream Processor
Visualize data for business users
Learn from the past and adapt to the future
Realize 100K+ throughput and scale to 30+ billion events per day
Deploy an IoT strategy and analyze large amounts of data
Use connectors and agents to monitor all your systems
Get the upper hand on your competitors through quicker development times
Powerful Stream and Complex Event Processing Contracts
- Express logic using the state of the art, Siddhi Streaming SQL language.
- Correlate and analyze millions of events per second in real time (<10ms)
- Support Streaming and Complex Event Processing constructs such as filters, streaming aggregations, patterns, non-occurrence and anomaly detection and many more.
- Out of the box support for Machine Learning; supports streaming machine learning and serves PMML and TensorFlow based machine learning models.
- Use Incremental Aggregation Features to implement batch processing scenarios
- Out of the box support for industry/domain-specific extensions: such as fraud detection, GIS data monitoring, activity monitoring, etc
Rich Development Experience
- Write stream processing and analytics logic with simple Siddhi Streaming SQL language
- Browser based rich developer studio providing time saving development experience with syntax highlighting, auto completion, inline integrated documentation, event simulation, playback and debugging support.
- Single Siddhi Streaming SQL file to script data collection, processing and notification logics.
- Also support for development through IntelliJ Idea via it’s Siddhi plugin
Business User-friendly Dashboards and Management Console
- Easy to use graphical UI supports business users to creating business rules and dynamically deploy them
- Customizable dashboards with interactive and integrated widgets giving users an at-a-glance views and drill down capabilities
- Support widget generation for building your own analytics visualizations
- Adept different visualization views based on user roles and access control
- Trigger alerts and notification
Connect and Integrate with Anything
- Out of the box support for event sources and event syncs: HTTP, TCP, Kafka, JMS, MQTT, Email, RabbitMQ, Filesystem supporting data formats such as JSON, XML, Text, CSV, Key Value and Binary.
- Integrate with 100s of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator ConnectorsOut of the box support for In-memory data storage and rich data integration via out of the box store connectors for RDBMS (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Maria, Postgres ), MongoDB, Hbase, Cassandra, Solr, and Hazelcast
- Comprehensive REST APIs to retrieve processing and stored data, and to access analytics services.
High Availability and Scalability
- Two nodes support more than 100k events per second with high availability, zero data loss, and zero downtime.
- Scale beyond 100K events per second with Kafka providing exactly once processing with no data loss even in presence of failures.
- Write a Single Siddhi Stream SQL Script and run anywhere: in a single node, HA mode, or full scaled distributed deployment mode.
- Multi-Data center support
- Use lightweight Steaming Siddhi Engine (< 2MB) to process event at the edge in devices or android phones
- Out of the box dashboard for monitoring complex deployments
The WSO Stream Processor is an all-in-one solution that enables you to:
1. Process lots and lots of data within mere seconds
2. Develop new applications in a rich developer studio
3. Create business user-friendly dashboards and management consoles
4. Connect and integrate all your stored data
5. Scale beyond 100K events per second