If you are a born software developer with Integration expertise in WSO2 and consultancy skills, we are looking for you! Consultants at Yenlo are all-round integration experts working on short consultancy projects, architecture, design, but are also working on longer projects, being involved in the full life cycle of our projects. This role is located in the Netherlands.
If you want to do presentations, train our clients or create proof of concepts, that’s all in the game! The main thing we all have in common is, that we also like to keep in touch with hands-on technical stuff like coding in Java, finding creative and powerful solutions for our clients!
In our mission to provide state of the art integration solutions to our clients, we have chosen to focus on the unrivalled full stack open source platform WSO2. Yenlo needs your help expanding throughout the whole world! This position is located in our Schiphol-Rijk office in The Netherlands.
So, you might wonder what you’ll be working on:
- Presales consultancy for system integration projects;
- Lead (technical) architecture for Service and API development projects;
- Development of back-end integration services;
- Advise the end customer(s)around our solutions in a client-facing role.
- Working on complex integration scenarios at a multitude of top 500 companies around the world
And here’s our wish list:
- Excellent communication and personal skills in English language;
- You have a technical education at college/university level towards IT;
- Extensive development experience, preference for Java (frameworks);
- Knowledge and experience with ESB, API’s and SA;
- Knowledge of integration concepts used for example in Mule, WebMethods, Oracle SOA suite products. Knowledge of WSO2 is a huge plus of course!
- You are flexible and willing to travel abroad;
What we’ll offer besides a good salary
- A bonus regulation based on company targets;
- Travel allowance regulation;
- Expenses scheme;
- Laptop and mobile phone with subscription.
Other compensation and benefits in line with local market conditions.