API Conference Berlin 2021 – The online conference
Yenlo will be presenting at the API online conference in Berlin on Tuesday, 12 October from 12:15pm to 1.00pm CET. In this session of 45 minutes, Ruben van der Zwan will tell you all you need to know when building an event-driven architecture with API’s at scale. He will use a business case from the Dutch Government in fighting against Corona and the iPaaS technology platform underneath.
The Conference for Web APIs, API Design & Management
Achieve your project goals
Find out in exciting, informative workshops and sessions on how to plan, implement, and manage your API projects with the right strategy, structured management and development.
Expand your knowledge
How do Microservices, Swagger, GraphQL, API management, and security tools fit into the lifecycle of an API project? Learn from experienced API-architects and improve your daily work with tailor-made concepts.
Fast and fierce competition requires innovative technology. Be inspired by the latest trends in web APIs, API design and API management for promising business models.
Five reasons to attend the API Conference:
- Networking with experts from a wide range of industries worldwide;
- 3 days with more than 20 sessions, power workshops and keynotes;
- Latest API Trends and technologies from across the globe;
- 15+ expert speakers from leading tech companies around the world;
- Power workshops to boost your knowledge.