As Country Manager you will represent Yenlo in Germany. This job involves managing our German operations, develop our business further and increase profitability for Yenlo. For this role you need to have specialist skills and knowledge relating to the IT integration sector. This role involves a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation, a senior role in which you report directly to the Director of Sales.
You are versatile and responsible for:
- Managing all operations within the German office and possibly DACH region. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets;
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash;
- Building a sales funnel of (potential) customers who are interested in working with Yenlo;
- Follow up on leads and sales opportunities;
- Setting-up and following-up on tenders and contracts;
- Contract negotiations;
- Set up an architectural overview with a customer;
- Guarding the projects and manage consultants working on the projects;
- Communicating our vision, both internally and externally.
To effectively manage operations, the Country Manager needs to have knowledge and experience of the IT Integration business in which we operate. He or she must fully understand the products and services provided by Yenlo.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Must be educated to University degree level or equivalent;
- Strong understanding of how a business operates and a proven track record of at least 5 years as a country responsible role with experience in selling Integration Services;
- Conceptual knowledge of middleware related technology such as ESB, API and IS is required;
- General management experience is essential for working in this job;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills;
- Good command of English and local language;
- Project management skills;
- You are flexible and like to travel;
- In possession of a driving licence.
What we'll offer besides a good salary
- A bonus regulation based on company targets;
- Travel allowance regulation;
- Expenses scheme;
- Laptop and mobile phone with subscription.
Other compensation and benefits in line with local market conditions.
Yenlo is an integration specialist founded in the Netherlands in 2007. Yenlo has been growing rapidly since then and more and more dedicated professionals are working with us, making our dream come true expanding worldwide! In our mission to provide state of the art integration solutions to our clients, we have chosen to focus on the unrivalled full stack open source platform WSO2.