Netherlands – Vacancy Administrative Assistant
Due to our international growth, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Finance team. Are you looking for a job where you have a lot of variety, can work independently and can continue to develop yourself? Then we are looking for you!
The Administrative Assistant contributes to a balanced and timely financial administration by taking care of defined administrative tasks. You will use various systems and programs, such as Microsoft Office, accounting systems and invoice processing systems. You will assist the Financial Controllers as needed in the administrative process. You will work in the Yenlo Finance team, a small close-knit team of 3 people. You will report directly to the CFO.
We are Yenlo, a global and leading player in IT integrations and links. We connect all possible data and systems together through API and ESB technology, among others, and through our high-performance Connext platform. Our customer base consists of large and medium-sized companies, banks, and government agencies. Yenlo currently employs 105 people (including 18 staff), and this number is growing every month. Yenlo has offices in various countries, the main office is located at Schiphol-Rijk.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be occupied with:
- Preparing and processing purchase and sales invoices;
- Processing bank mutations and credit card statements;
- Handling incoming mail and email;
- Taking care of the signing of legal documents and the correct filing thereof;
- Other common delineated administrative tasks;
- Working in the software systems Exact online, Basecone, Quickbook and SignRequest;
- Working with the office programs Outlook, Excel, Word;
- Responsibilities for the accuracy of financial data.
Our wish list:
- You have MBO working and thinking level.
- An education in the direction of Accounting, Business Administration or similar.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in business services.
- You have attention to detail, work accurately, are quality oriented and have integrity. In addition, you are someone who enjoys socializing and rolling up your sleeves.
- You can work independently and have affinity with automated systems.
- You have good communication skills both oral and written in the Dutch and English language.
We offer you a job for 32-40 hours. At Yenlo you get excellent terms of employment:
- A good primary salary
- 8% vacation money
- Bonus scheme based on company results
- 27 vacation days
- Cell phone with subscription
- Internet allowance
- Collective pension and disability insurance