Sri Lanka – Solution Architect
If you are an experienced Solution Architect, with expertise in Integration, interested in new open source technologies, we are looking for you! Yenlo is an integration specialist founded in the Netherlands in 2007. Yenlo has been growing rapidly since then and more and more dedicated professionals are working with us, making our dream come true expanding worldwide! In our mission to provide state of the art integration solutions to our clients, we have chosen to focus on the unrivalled full-stack open-source platform WSO2.
Yenlo needs your help expanding throughout the whole world! The Solution Architect has a broad knowledge of integration and has specialized knowledge of several integration techniques/solutions. He or she is able to think along with the client, and to fill in the wishes of architecture technically and still hands-on with software development.
So, you might wonder what you’ll be working on
- Integration consultancy;
- Development and deployment of Proof of Concepts;
- Presales consultancy;
- Communication with and advising the end customer about our solutions;
- Create solutions based on (non-clear) requirements and wishes of the client and work out these solutions in detail, so that work can be executed consecutively (by the specialists);
- Working on complex integration scenarios at a multitude of top 500 companies around the world;
And here’s our wish list
- Excellent communication and personal skills in English language;
- University education Business Informatics;
- Extensive development experience, preference for Java (frameworks);
- Knowledge and experience with ESB, API’s and SA;
- Extensive experience with SOA projects to advise clients;
- Project management specific training (for example Agile, Scrum, Prince 2);
- Architecture certifications;
- You are flexible and willing to travel abroad.
What we’ll offer besides a good salary
- A bonus regulation based on company targets;
- Travel allowance regulation;
- Medical Insurance;
- Provident and Trust Fund;
- Annual and Casual leave;
- Laptop, mobile phone with subscription.