Yenlo needs your help expanding throughout the whole world! The Solution Architect has a broad knowledge of integration and has specialized knowledge of several integration techniques/solutions. He or she is able to think along with the client, and to fill in the wishes of architecture technically and still hands-on with software development.
So, you might wonder what you’ll be working on:
- Integration consultancy;
- Development and deployment of Proof of Concepts;
- Presales consultancy;
- Communication with and advising the end customer about our solutions;
- Create solutions based on (non-clear) requirements and wishes of the client and work out these solutions in detail, so that work can be executed consecutively (by the specialists);
- Working on complex integration scenarios at a multitude of top 500 companies around the world;
And here's our wish list:
- Excellent communication and personal skills in English language;
- University education Business Informatics;
- Extensive development experience, preference for Java (frameworks);
- Knowledge and experience with ESB, API’s and SA;
- Extensive experience with SOA projects to advise clients;
- Project management specific training (for example Agile, Scrum, Prince 2);
- Architecture certifications;
- You are flexible and willing to travel abroad.
What we'll offer besides a good salary:
- A bonus regulation based on company targets;
- Travel allowance regulation;
- Medical Insurance;
- Provident and Trust Fund;
- Annual and Casual leave;
- Laptop, mobile phone with subscription.