Netherlands – Sales Development Representative
We have the leads. Do you have the skills to convert these into sales qualified leads?
Then we are looking for you!
We are Yenlo, a global data and process integration specialist in the field of Digital Transformation with Open Source technology and solutions. Since its inception in 2007, Yenlo has grown to become the leading and experienced specialist in WSO2, Azure, Boomi and Mulesoft. Yenlo is WSO2’s only global Platinum Partner with the world’s largest pool of WSO2 professionals working in 6 countries.
With our Connext Platform and Connext Go! solution, we provide out-of-the-box, managed cloud solutions for advanced API management, Enterprise Service Bus integrations, Microservices and Identity & Access management to many leading organizations around the world.
Does this above make you a bit dizzy? Don’t panic! We are looking for your knowledge and expertise. We’ll teach you about what we do at Yenlo soon enough.
What do we expect from you as a Sales Development Representative?
Our marketing machine is a well-oiled machine. Leads arrive via various channels. It is your job to get in touch with as many leads as possible and to convert them into sales qualified leads. To achieve this, you focus on outreach, prospects and lead qualification. So you will not focus on actually bringing in the customer, but you will be the first contact with the potential customer and determine whether this potential customer fits with Yenlo and manage the leads through the sales pipeline. If all the signals are green, you transfer the lead to our account managers, who will take over the customer contact from there.
To achieve this, you will be involved in:
● Setting up smart (email) campaigns to create a first contact moment and start the conversation;
● Expanding your own network and the Yenlo network via LinkedIn;
● Following up on incoming leads;
● Informing and advising leads by phone;
● Generating leads by phone;
● Scheduling appointments for online presentations or meetings;
Furthermore, you are eager and driven to achieve results. You are self-confident and a go-getter. In addition, you have the ability to listen to the needs of the potential customer and to translate these needs into a follow-up action.
In this position you are part of the (international) marketing and sales team and you report directly to the Marketing Manager. In addition, you will work closely with your marketing colleagues and the Sales Director.
● Minimum 1 year relevant work experience in the field of sales or marketing.
● Good communication skills, both oral and written.
● You can work independently as well as in a team.
● You are inventive, and constantly on the lookout for new lead opportunities.
● You’re not afraid to pick up the phone.
● You are a go-getter, and don’t let a ‘no’ get you down.
● Experience in the IT field and the B2B market is a plus.
● Excellent written and spoken command of the Dutch and English languages; a command of German is preferred.
We offer you a position of 36-40 hours with excellent employment conditions:
● A good primary salary;
● Bonus scheme based on company results;
● 8% holiday pay;
● 27 vacation days;
● Mobile phone with subscription;
● Collective pension and disability insurance;
● Internet fee;
● Travel allowance;
● (online) social events.
How can you apply for this vacancy?
You can respond to this vacancy by emailing your resume with a short motivation letter to email@example.com. For questions, please contact Gabry de Buck on 06-13130332. We look forward to your response!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated