Netherlands – Online Marketeer
For our marketing department we are looking for an online marketeer to strengthen our team. You have 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience, are enthusiastic and entrepreneurial and ready for a new adventure!
We are Yenlo, a global and leading expert in WSO2 technology and services. Through solution architecture, software development and our iPaaS and IaaS solutions (Connext Platform and Connext Go!) we connect all possible data and systems together, based on essential values of security, better management and simple logic. Our solutions are uniquely designed to meet today’s demands for an agile approach and provide all the components needed for a successful digital business. In addition we provide intensive training and support.
That tech part might seem a little daunting to grasp, right? But not to worry. We are interested in your online marketing skills and how you navigate your field of expertise. We’ll get you up to speed with the ins and outs of Yenlo while you simply focus on showing us the possibilities in marketing.
As an Online Marketeer at Yenlo, the main focus of your work is on our website(s), SEO, Online content and Online (email) Campaigns. You will be given your set tasks and responsibilities, which you can organize and carry out according to your own insight. In addition, we would welcome you to identify and execute opportunities and ideas that expand the company’s presence.
This is what we’d love to find in you: we look forward to seeing your go-getting spirit. You are perfectly able to work both independently and collaborate and contribute to the team. You have a genuine curiosity to develop yourself and continue to learn. You have a strong hold on the ins and outs of your field of expertise and are able to connect with colleagues in the organization. In this role you are part of the (international) marketing and sales team and your direct report is to the Marketing Manager. You will also work closely with both the Marketing Manager and the Marketing and Communication Specialist.
● (Co) initiating and managing SEO strategy and initiatives;
● Monitor search engine optimization (SEO);
● Placing content on our website such as blogs;
● Writing, editing or coordinating action-oriented online texts such as our weekly blog, white papers and case studies;
● Thinking along with content marketing campaigns in collaboration;
● (Co) Managing and executing (organic) social media activities;
● (Co) execution of email campaigns;
● Keeping track of internet and marketing developments, trends and identifying and responding to new opportunities within the market;
● Other (online) occurring marketing activities;
● Responsible for the organization of (online) events and webinars;
● Generation of MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads) for the sales department;
● Supporting the Marketing Manager.
● 1 – 3 years of experience as an (online) marketeer.
● You work and think on a level similar to or exceeding higher professional education.
● Experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
● Google Data Studio, Active Campaign and Adobe photoshop (or other editing program) is an advantage.
● The various social channels such as Faceboook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc. are familiar territory to you.
● You are enthusiastic, analytical, problem-solving, accurate and structured.
● Great communication skills, both oral and written.
● You can work independently as well as in a team.
● Experience in IT and the B2B market is a plus.
● Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, proficiency in German is an advantage.
We offer you a position for 36 – 40 hours per week, with excellent working conditions:
● A good base salary;
● Bonus scheme;
● 8% holiday allowance;
● 27 vacation days (based on 40-hour work weeks);
● Mobile phone with subscription;
● Collective pension and disability insurance;
● Social (online) events
How to apply for this vacancy?
You can apply for to this vacancy by sending your resume and a concise letter of motivation to email@example.com
For questions, please also reach out to Gabry de Buck on +31 06-13130332
We look forward to your response and hope to welcome you on our team soon!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated