Netherlands – WordPress Developer
For our marketing department we are looking for a WordPress Developer (with knowledge of Gutenberg Blocks) to strengthen our team.
We are Yenlo, a global and leading expert in WSO2 technology and services. Through solution architecture, software development and our iPaaS and IaaS solutions (Connext Platform and Connext Go!) we connect all possible data and systems together, based on essential values of security, better management and simple logic. Our solutions are uniquely designed to meet today’s demands for an agile approach and provide all the components needed for a successful digital business. In addition we provide intensive training and support.
As a WordPress Developer with Yenlo, the main focus of your work is on the technical part of our websites (in 3 languages). Together with the marketing and sales team, you get to literally and figuratively build and increase Yenlo’s online presentation and findability. Your work consists of, among other things, preparing our websites in WordPress on the basis of a design (where necessary in collaboration with our designer).
This is what we’d love to find in you: we look forward to seeing your go-getting spirit and ability to identify opportunities. You are perfectly able to work both independently and collaborate and contribute to the team. You have a genuine curiosity to develop yourself and continue to learn. You have a strong hold on the ins and outs of your field of expertise and are able to connect with colleagues in the organization. In this role you are part of the (international) marketing and sales team and your direct report is to the Marketing Manager. You will also work closely with both the Marketing Manager and the Marketing and Communication Specialist.
● You are responsible for the continuity, security and optimization of our websites in 3 languages (Dutch, English and German).
● You build in WordPress
● You work (if necessary) with our external web agency;
● You monitor the (technical) search engine optimization;
● You place content on our website such as blogs;
● You support the Marketing Manager
● Ideally you have a few years of experience but if you have a strong motivation to work with us then we would also love to receive your application.
● Experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
● You know all the ins & outs of WordPress;
● Preferably, you have knowledge of CSS, HTML and additional programming languages;
● Experience with Gutenberg Blocks is a plus;
● Are you good with design? That is definitely an advantage;
● Security and maintenance of websites makes sense to you.
● Knowledge of Adobe photoshop (or other editing program) is desirable;
● You are enthusiastic, analytical, problem-solving, accurate and structured.
● You have good communication skills, both oral and written.
● You can work independently as well as in a team and you want to continuously develop yourself.
● Experience in IT and the B2B market is a plus.
● Excellent command of the Dutch and English language. Proficiency in the German language is a plus.
We offer you a part-time or full-time position, with excellent working conditions:
● A good base salary;
● Bonus scheme;
● 8% holiday allowance;
● 27 vacation days (based on 40-hour work weeks);
● Mobile phone with subscription;
● Collective pension and disability insurance;
● Social (online) events
How to apply for this vacancy?
You can apply for to this vacancy by sending your resume and a concise letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please also reach out to Gabry de Buck on +31 06-13130332
We look forward to your response and hope to welcome you to our team soon!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated