Netherlands Senior Financial Controller
Due to our international growth, we are looking for a Senior Financial Controller to strengthen our Finance team.
Are you a financial expert, looking for a job in which you can be creative, have a lot of variety and are active internationally? Then we are looking for you!
We are Yenlo, a global and leading player in IT integrations and connections. We connect all possible data and systems with each other through API and ESB technology, and through our high-quality Connext platform. Our customer base consists of large and medium-sized corporates, banks and government agencies. Yenlo currently employs 150 people and this number is growing every month.
Yenlo’s financial administration is about gaining insight into the organisation’s financial position. The accounting is characterized by intercompany deliveries of consultants and services, revenue recognition via the WIP method and automated invoice processing. Yenlo works with budgets, month-end and year-end closings, and reports on the results per month. Yenlo Group consists of a holding entity with approximately 10 sub-entities, making intercompany flows and consolidation of participations an important part of the financial administration. Due to some foreign operating companies, the financial administration has an international character.
The Senior Financial Controller is responsible for the timely, correct and complete financial administration of the various entities of the Yenlo group and is also responsible for coordinating, delivering and controlling the entire payroll administration. This is carried out by a payroll processor. Finally, he or she gives advice to management and provides information with which management can develop the financial policy. You work in a close-knit team of four people. In this position you report to the CFO.
Duties, powers and responsibilities:
• Processing financial administrative data together with the team and foreign accountants;
• Correct and complete invoicing;
• Processing intercompany transactions;
• Maintaining customer/supplier contacts related to finances;
• Setting up online administrations (Exact Online, AFAS Profit, Quickbooks);
• Managing foreign accountants based on Yenlo’s general financial method, insofar as this is legally compliant in the country concerned;
• Monthly Delivery and consolidation of all financial results in the Lucanet system;
• Providing reports to government agencies, such as the Tax Authorities and CBS;
• Checking the payroll administration;
• Checking and solving questions regarding the suspense accounts (demand items, cross items and current accounts of other BVs);
• Prepare and ensure monthly, quarterly and year-end closing;
• Maintaining the general ledger administration;
• Intensive cooperation and consultation with the CFO;
• Drawing up management reports;
• Responsible for debtors and creditors;
• Ensure a correct AO-IC set-up;
• Ensure accurate management information.
• Drawing up budgets and forecasts.
You have several years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in business services. Or you have several years of work experience as an Accountant at an accountancy firm, where you have had to deal with consolidation and intercompany flows. You have great numerical insight and analytical skills. You like to solve complex financial issues. You take responsibility and you coordinate your work well with your colleagues.
Our wish list:
• A HBO education in Accounting, Accountancy or Business Administration is strongly preferred.
• A completed RA training, or being involved in an RA training is an advantage.
• Experience with automated systems such as Exact Online, AFAS Profit, Lucanet, Quickbooks, Basecone and Lift is an advantage.
• You pay attention to details, work accurately, are quality-oriented and have integrity. In addition, you are someone who likes to have fun and roll up your sleeves.
• You have good communication skills both orally and in writing in Dutch and English.
We offer you a job for 32-40 hours. At Yenlo you get excellent employment conditions:
• A good primary salary
• 8% holiday pay
• Bonus scheme based on company results
• 27 vacation days
• Mobile phone with subscription
allowance • Collective pension and disability insurance