Netherlands – Junior Support Engineer
Are you at the start of your career, IT-minded and looking for a job where you can be creative, have a lot of different tasks, and develop yourself quickly? This is your chance! We are looking for a junior Support Engineers for our Integration & Support department.
We are Yenlo, a global and leading player in IT integrations and connections. We connect all possible data and systems through API and ESB technology and our high-quality Connext platform. Our solutions are uniquely designed to meet today’s demands for an agile approach and provide all the components needed for a successful digital business. We also provide knowledge with intensive training and support.
As a Support Engineer, you will work in a young, international, and informal team of creative people. It is important to be able to switch quickly between different tasks and projects, so there is a lot of variety. You are encouraged to think along and be creative. You are given a lot of responsibility and as a person, you are independent but also a team player. You are the first point of contact for the customer and you can effortlessly solve their problems or pass them on to the right person. Because of your communication skills, everyone has the feeling that they are in good hands with you.
● Register, categorize, route, monitor, and execute tickets;
● Solving questions, incidents, or implementing changes;
● Continuation of complex incidents/problems within the department and organization;
● Support users by telephone;
● Configure hardware;
● Onboarding and offboarding employees;
● Application management (Atlassian);
● Asset management;
● Project support;
● Local Support for Office;
● SLA monitoring.
Within Yenlo there are several areas in which you can develop. Examples are AWS/infrastructure, DevOps, and consultancy. We adapt to your development speed!
What we are looking for:
● You are fluent in Dutch and English;
● Education at MBO level 3 or 4 in IT;
● Knowledge and experience with Linux is an advantage;
● You are open to any standby services;
● You can be deployed flexibly;
● You are eager to learn and want to develop yourself;
● You have a driving license B.
This position with excellent working conditions is for 40 hours.
The terms of employment are:
● A good primary salary;
● Bonus scheme based on operating results;
● 8% holiday pay;
● 27 holidays;
● Possibility of a lease car;
● Mobile phone with a subscription paid for;
● Travel allowance regulation;
● Company pension plan and disability insurance.