Netherlands – Human Resource Assistant
Yenlo is growing very fast. That is why we are looking for a Human Resource Assistant to strengthen our team. Are you experienced in taking care of personnel administration and are you looking for a job where you can be creative, have a lot of variety in your work and are able to continuously develop yourself? Then we are looking for you!
As a Human Resource Assistant you support the Human Resource Manager in the widest sense of the word. You are the first point of contact for HR-related matters and your activities are very diverse. For example, you support administrative activities that come from the full employee- and recruitment flow and your organizational skills come in handy when planning appointments, training courses and upcoming projects. You report directly to the Human Resource Manager.
Yenlo is a global and leading player in IT integrations. We connect all possible data and systems with each other through API and ESB technology and through our high-quality Connext platform. Our customer base consists of large and medium-sized companies, banks and government agencies. Yenlo has offices in various countries, the head office is in Schiphol-Rijk.
As a Human Resource Assistant you are involved in:
• Managing personnel files and keeping HR systems up to date;
• Managing the fleet;
• Support in all internal and external HR-related questions or requests;
• Assist in the recruitment process, introduction, development of employees and exit;
• Registering absenteeism, personnel mutations etc.;
• Conducting HR correspondence;
• Drafting of HR documents such as employment contracts, user agreements and related documents;
• Coordinate and administer training, certifications, etc.;
• Assisting employees in handling various HR-related activities.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
• At least an MBO education in the area of Human Resource Management or administrative area;
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in business services;
• Knowledge of employment law and regulations;
• Computer literate with MS Office and related business and communication tools;
• Organizational and time management skills;
• You pay attention to details and show integrity. You are also someone who can multi-task, is stress resistant and can shift quickly;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
We offer you a job for 32-40 hours.
At Yenlo you get excellent terms of employment:
• A good primary salary
• 8% holiday pay
• Bonus scheme based on company results
• 27 vacation days
• Mobile phone with subscription
• Internet allowance
• Collective pension plan disability insurance