Netherlands – Accountmanager
If you are an experienced Account Manager with experience and/or expertise in IT, preferably within the integration landscape, interested in new open-source technologies, we are looking for you!
We are Yenlo, a global and leading expert in WSO2 technology and services. Through solution architecture, software development and our Connext integration SAAS platform, we connect all possible data and systems, under the essential conditions of security, better management, and simple logic. Our solutions are uniquely designed to meet today’s demands for an agile approach and provide all the components needed for a successful digital business. We also provide knowledge with intensive training and support. Yenlo needs your help expanding throughout the whole world!
First, we will point out why we chose Yenlo! Because you undoubtedly already have a fun job, just like we had.
The main reasons why we have chosen Yenlo:
1. Working for Yenlo is never boring
Account Managers at Yenlo are all-round Sales experts selling and giving advice on architecture, consultancy projects, solutions, and support. Being involved in the full life cycle of our projects, building a strong relationship with clients whilst expanding our portfolio further. Clients choose us for finding creative and powerful solutions for their issues regarding integration.
2. Working with the newest technology
We think it is cool to work with the newest technology and staying ahead of the game in the integration business. Licensed products are yesterday’s news and open source is hot!
3. Working with a great team
Our current Yenlo-team consists of 90 plus people, and the atmosphere is super, with colleagues who help each other out and employees who are not a just number to management. Yenlo members have a couple of things in common. They are Committed, Ambitious, Enthusiastic, Pro-active and Innovative.
4. Acting on an international level
Yenlo is expanding outside the Netherlands very fast, already active in countries like Germany, Switzerland, Sri Lanka and the United States. That means interesting sales opportunities, getting more experienced acting in different settings and cultures, broadening your experience and meeting lots of awesome new clients. Being one of
the global business partners of WSO2 we have the opportunity and advantage to work directly with the WSO2 organization.
5. Being the director of your own career
Yenlo is a fast-growing young company where professional ambitions and goals can be achieved fast. Within the broad Sales role we have in store for you, you can be as flexible as you want to be, focusing on the services and products that best suit you. We are ready when you are, you set the pace!
Hopefully, there are multiple points on this list that make you just as enthusiastic as we are!
So you might wonder what you’ll be working on:
- Acquiring new prospects along with the marketing department;
- Follow up on leads and sales opportunities;
- Setting up and follow-up on tenders and contracts;
- Contract negotiations;
- Securing and developing the relationship with our customers;
- Communicating our vision, both internally and externally.
And here’s our wish list:
For this function, you have extensive experience in both consultative selling of middleware integration projects as well as strong personal skills. The primary requirements which need to be met are:
- A native Dutch speaker with excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language;
- Other languages like Spanish, French or German are an advantage;
- You have an education at college/university level, preferably in IT;
- At least 5 years of experience in selling middleware projects;
- Conceptual knowledge of middleware related technology such as API, IAM and ESB is required;
- You are flexible and willing to travel abroad;
- You are in possession of a driver license.
What we’ll offer besides a good salary:
- A bonus regulation based on company targets;
- Travel allowance regulation;
- Expenses scheme;
- Company pension plan and disability insurance;
- 8% holiday pay;
- 27 holidays on a full-time contract;
- lease car;
- Laptop and mobile phone with a subscription paid for.