Netherlands – Contract Specialist
For the Yenlo Group we are looking for a Contract Specialist to strengthen our international team. Do you have 5+ years of relevant work experience, are you enthusiastic, enterprising, and ready for a new adventure? We are Yenlo, a global expert in WSO2 technology and services.
Through solution architecture, software development and our Connext Platform (iPaas), and with Connext Go! (iaas) we connect all possible data and systems with each other, under the essential conditions of security, better management, and simple logic. Our solutions are uniquely designed to meet today’s demands for an agile approach and provide all the components needed for a successful digital business.
Through our international offices, we deliver our expertise and products worldwide to client organizations. The projects, services, and products are always very specific and are often characterized by complex contract negotiations and contract terms.
As a contract specialist you work directly under the CEO and will be part of the international sales team. You are responsible for the legal assessment, settlement and management of contracts and SLAs with all our international clients. This means that you must negotiate contract terms with customers and be able to independently weigh risks against potential risks associated with certain contract agreements. In addition, you inform colleagues about the information in the contracts, so that they are well understood. You are responsible for the entire administrative processing of all contracts and related matters.
We are looking for someone who:
● Is a go-getter and can see opportunities.
● Can work independently but is also a team player.
● Is eager to learn and curious.
● Is well informed and up-to date about developments in your field.
In this role you are part of the (international) sales team, and you report to the CEO.
● Drafting contracts, SLAs, GDPR.
● Negotiating with customers so that contracts are ready to sign.
● Assessing offers and contracts including legal review.
● Responsible for the signing process and further administrative processing.
● Managing concluded contracts (monitoring quality, completeness, correctness, market conformity).
● Maintain customer relationships at contract and SLA management level.
● Contribute to the creation of RfIs and RfPs.
● Preparing reports to management.
● 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
● University or HBO level education
● Proven affinity with the IT domain.
● Financial and commercial affinity.
● You are enthusiastic, analytical, problem-solving, accurate and structured.
● You have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
● You can work both independently and within a team.
● Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, command of the German language is nice to have.
We offer you a job for 36 – 40 hours, with excellent working conditions:
● A good fixed salary.
● 8% holiday allowance.
● 27 vacation days.
● A laptop.
● Mobile phone with subscription.
● collective pension.
● (Online) Social events.
How to apply for this vacancy?
You can respond to this vacancy by emailing your curriculum vitae with a short motivation to email@example.com.
For questions, please contact Gabry de Buck on 06-13130332. We look forward to your response!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.