Account Managers at Yenlo are all round Sales experts selling and giving advice on short consultancy projects, architecture, design and also focusing on longer projects, being involved in the full life cycle of our projects, building a strong relationship with clients whilst expanding our portfolio further. Clients choose us for finding creative and powerful solutions for their issues regarding integration.
Yenlo is an integration specialist founded in the Netherlands in 2007. Yenlo has been growing rapidly since then and more and more dedicated professionals are working with us, making our dream come true expanding worldwide! In our mission to provide state of the art integration solutions to our clients, we have chosen to focus on the unrivalled full stack open source platform WSO2.
Yenlo needs your help expanding throughout the whole world!
First we will point out why we chose for Yenlo! Because you undoubtedly already have a fun job, just like we had.
So you might wonder what you’ll be working on
- Acquiring new prospects along with the marketing department;
- Follow up on leads and sales opportunities;
- Setting up and follow-up on tenders and contracts;
- Contract negotiations;
- Securing and developing the relationship with our customers;
- Communicating our vision, both internally and externally.
And here's our wish list
For this function you have extensive experience in both consultative selling of SOA integration projects as well as strong personal skills. The primary requirements which need to be met are:
- A native Dutch speaker with excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language;
- Other languages like Spanish, French or German are an advantage;
- You have an education at college/university level, preferably in IT;
- At least 5 years of experience in selling SOA and/or ESB integration projects;
- Conceptual knowledge of middle ware related technology such as ESB, API and IAM is required;
- You are flexible and willing to travel abroad;
- You are in possession of a driver license.
What we'll offer besides a good salary
- A bonus regulation based on company targets;
- Travel allowance regulation;
- Expenses scheme;
- Laptop and mobile phone with subscription.
Other compensation and benefits in line with local market conditions.