Here’s what you’ll be doing:
As an Integration Specialist, you’ll be developing back-end integration services like WS, BPEL and ESB. You’ll be building the architecture for SOA software development projects and advising our clients on our software solutions. You will have a key role in our software development and the expansion of our business worldwide.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? But there’s more.
- A challenging, international work environment and a committed team;
- The chance to become a pioneer in the open source integration landscape;
- A competitive salary with a bonus regulation based on company targets;
- Travel allowance regulation;
- An expenses scheme;
- Collective pension plan;
- 27 holidays on a full-time contract;
- A laptop, mobile phone and lease car.
Here's our wish list:
- You have extensive experience with Java and Java Frameworks;
- You have knowledge of ESB, SOA and preferably WSO2, Mule, webMethods or Oracle SOA suite;
- You have strong personal skills (besides being awesome);
- You are a born Software Developer with consultancy skills;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT;
- You are fluent in English + the language of the country where you'll be located;
- You are no nine-to-five kind of person;
- You are flexible and willing to travel abroad.
Still you? Great! We’re looking forward to meeting you. Please send your resume as-is. We want to know who you are, where you’ve been and which projects you’ve been on. The rest we’ll look up on LinkedIn.
You can get more info by e-mail here or call me any time at +18.104.22.168.332. You can apply now by filling in the form below.
See you soon!
Gabry de Buck
Human Resource Manager