San Francisco, 21 February 2017. During the WSO2 conference USA 2017, where Yenlo as premier partner of WSO2 is one of the silver sponsors, WSO2 announced their new product – WSO2 Streaming Analytics. This new product will integrate the existing separated WSO2 modules DAS, ML and CEP. Read all about this announcement in this post.
WSO2 Streaming Analytics
In 2017, WSO2 will integrate existing products into one solution for delivering advanced real-time analytics, WSO2 Streaming Analytics. This merger of products is all part of the Agile Digital Transformation process.
- WSO2 Data Analytics Server (DAS)
- WSO2 Complex Event Processor (CEP)
- WSO2 Machine Learner (ML)
The new, integrated, product will be able to receive, analyse and alert in real-time massive dataflows from multi-sources to multi-targets. Besides, the new WSO2 Streaming Analytics product, will also be able to predict events based on advanced Machine Learning algorithms.
Besides the merge of exisiting functionality, also new features will be added to the product:
- Millions of events per second;
- 100+ Connectors to all kinds of sources and targets;
- Native support for Spark and PMML models;
- Batch processing for Spark and Solr.
A nice addition to all of this is the possibility to apply pre-defined templates for a specifi branch or line of business like ‘Fraud’ detection and such. With these build-in templates your are able to be up-and-running in no-time with as well as the analytics as the alerting part.
Read more about all these new WSO2 DAS features in this blogpost.
WSO2 Smart Analytics Cloud
With the launch of the new WSO2 Streaming Analytics product, WSO2 also starts with the implementation of a full Cloud strategy whereby next to the existing API Cloud, Integration Cloud also a Smart Analytics Cloud will be provided. Customers can run their analytics services easliy in a full scalable and managed Cloud environment. More details on the WSO2 Cloud Strategy will follow soon.
The Digital Transformation
The Digital Technology is driving companies towards three key elements:
- Adding digital components to their products, and the products become completely digital products;
- Engaging with customers through new digital experiences;
- Enhancing digital operations for monitoring, control and intelligence.
By that, companies need:
- Sustained capacity for business creativity and digital innovation;
- Rapid and iterative development processes;
- A technology platform supporting creative and development processes.
We need APIs, Integration, Identities, Analytics and IoT
So what do we need to do to connect our back-office information and engage better with our customers? What do we need to do to collect more relevant information from our customers and use it in such way we are able to deliver better quality services? Here it is:
- Build agility with an API platform of reuseable business functionality;
- Deploy integration tools to build new products quickly through integration;
- Manage identities and do not neglect security;
- Capture analytics and build in smarts throught Artificial Intelligence;
- Leverage the spread of IoT devices.