San Francisco, 20 February 2017. During the WSO2 conference USA 2017, where Yenlo as premier partner of WSO2 is one of the silver sponsors, WSO2 announced their new product – the WSO2 Enterprise Integrator. This new product will integrate many existing separated WSO2 modules like ESB, MB, AS and more. Read all about this announcement in this post.
WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
In 2017, WSO2 will integrate existing products into one solution for delivering integration solutions, the WSO2 Enterprise Integrator. This merger of products is all part of the Agile Digital Transformation process.
- WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- WSO2 Data Services Server (DSS)
- WSO2 Message Broker (MB)
- WSO2 Business Process Server (BPS)
- WSO2 Business Rules Server (BRS)
- WSO2 Application Server (AS)
Besides these existing modules, also the ESB Analytics and Microservices Framework for Java will be part of the all-in-one WSO2 Enterprise Integrator.
Besides the merge of exisiting functionality, also new features will be added to the product:
- More analytcis across the merged modules;
- Advanced debugging options;
- A new data mapper feature, including data mapper tooling;
- Support for JMS version 2.0.
WSO2 Integration Cloud
With the launch of the new WSO2 Enterprise Integrator product, WSO2 also starts with the implementation of a full Cloud strategy whereby next to the existing API Cloud also an Integration Cloud will be provided. Customers can run their Integration services easliy in a full scalable and managed Cloud environment. More details on the WSO2 Cloud Strategy will follow soon.
The Digital Transformation
The Digital Technology is driving companies towards three key elements:
- Adding digital components to their products, and the products become completely digital products;
- Engaging with customers through new digital experiences;
- Enhancing digital operations for monitoring, control and intelligence.
By that companies need:
- Sustained capacity for business creativity and digital innovation;
- Rapid and iterative development processes;
- A technology platform supporting creative and development processes.
And that is exactly why a integrated product like this new Integrator makes sense. It will be the backbone for the digital transformation we all go through.
We need APIs, Integration, Identities, Analytics and IoT
So what do we need to do to connect our back-office information and engage better with our customers? What do we need to do to collect more relevant information from our customers and use it in such way we are able to deliver better quality services? Here it is:
- Build agility with an API platform of reuseable business functionality;
- Deploy integration tools to build new products quickly through integration;
- Manage identities and do not neglect security;
- Capture analytics and build in smarts throught Artificial Intelligence;
- Leverage the spread of IoT devices.