Yenlo invites you for a free knowledge session on Wednesday evening March 25. We will discuss the use of an Enterprise Service Bus.
Find out why you have to use an ESB or why not.
• What are the benefits of an ESB? What are the disadvantages of an ESB?
• Theses where the audience actively can participate on
• Opportunity to present challenges within your organization
• Examples of when to deploy an ESB or when not
• Demo of the WSO2 ESB, API manager and BAM
• Raffle for a fun gadget
The evening will be led by two highly experienced Java people.
Food and refreshments are provided as well as a tour of the Railway museum.
Register and find out everything about an ESB. At the end of the evening you know whether or not you should use an ESB!
18.00 – 18.45 Start & buffet
18.45 – 19.15 Theses on an ESB
19.15 – 19.45 When to deploy an ESB? Why or why not?
19.45 – 20.45 Break and museum tour
20.45 – 21.30 Use of the WSO2 ESB, API manager en BAM. Live demo.
21.30 – 22.00 Drinks and chat
The presentations will be given in English.
3581 XW Utrecht
You can park at the parking lot of the Spoorwegmuseum. Yenlo will take care of the parking costs.
Register via the registration form below. Register quickly because there is only a limited number of seats available.