The solutions provided should really add value to the customers business and working within the IT industry should be fun. Innovative projects that makes a difference. And that is actually what Yenlo does: making the difference for her customers!
And that is the key ‘thing’ at Yenlo;
Since her foundation Yenlo focusses on Oracle, Java and WSO2 technology providing professional IT services regarding architecture, software development, implementation, training and support services. Yenlo is the leading expert in the area of Enterprise Integration, API management and Identity Management with open source technology, which delivers true Digital Transformation for our customers.
With our Dutch roots and our no-nonsense, straight forward, customer centric approach, we successfully support many medium and large enterprises around the world. Including Fortune 500 enterprises. The results of our work can be seen in everybody’s daily live, that makes us very proud of what we do.
- 2007: Yenlo founded in Amsterdam, Netherlands, by Ruben van der Zwan (CEO) and Maarten de Waal (COO), launching customer: TomTom
- 2012: Yenlo became the first Certified and Strategic Premier Partner of WSO2
- 2015: Office opened in Stuttgart, Germany to serve the DACH region
- 2016: Office opened in San Francisco, USA to serve North-America region
- 2017: Office opened in Seattle, USA to serve North-America + Canada region
- 2018: Introduction of Yenlo Connext, a Managed Middleware Platform as a Service (MMPaaS), making digital transformation as easy as possible
- 2019: Expansion across Europe and United States, target 100+ certified WSO2 integration experts and solution architects working on innovative projects